Paris, 17 April 2020
eLamp is pleased to announce its selection by SAP.iO Foundry Paris to participate in the new edition of the HR Tech Acceleration Program: “Future of Work“. The accelerator has selected 8 innovative startups in the field to support their technological and commercial development.
At the end of the programme, the solutions will functionally complement SAP SuccessFactors, the No. 1 solution on the HR market used by 125 million users worldwide.
A win-win exchange through which eLamp is opening the doors to a global market
The programme is built and developed in conjunction with SAP SuccessFactors, which provides a dedicated team to help eLamp with its integration and gives it access to five major SAP customers to reinforce support.
This partnership represents a unique opportunity for the selected startups and also for SAP, which intends to strengthen its offer to companies with new integrated technologies that improve the daily life and quality of work life of their employees.
eLamp was chosen for its complementarity from a technical and functional point of view but above all because it puts the experience it employs at the heart of its business.
The SAP software publisher equips the internal processes of many large companies around the world in a transversal and homogeneous way (HR / Finance / CRM / Supply Chain / Production / Purchasing / Data Management).
The complementarity of eLamp is very simple: it allows companies using SAP to enter into a much more in-depth analysis of their employees’ knowledge and all the skills used in these operations.
Within the same company, this agile data management gives local entities the opportunity to be independent in the face of their own business challenges (multi-referential skills, local commercial expertise, etc.) while integrating perfectly at a global level.
Having already a business model, a stable product and a team with an advanced level of maturity (Series A), eLamp will be accompanied for 10 weeks, 3 days a week. It will be supported by SAP France mentors from the Comex as well as around fifty SAP coaches or coaches from the startup ecosystem who will hold thematic workshops.
Discover the new promotion of SAP.iO Foundry Paris:
- eLamp: Knowledge is the raw material of a company: eLamp is the solution to know your teams perfectly. Its technology allows you to be more efficient in Project Staffing, HR Transformation and in the management of Certifications / Habilitations.
- 5Feedback: a continuous real-time feedback application for employees by their professional contacts. Continuous feedback responds to new forms of more collaborative work, strengthens team commitment and motivation, promotes development, compensates for the limitations of annual interviews and improves the collective performance of companies.
- 360Learning: the first Collaborative Learning platform that enables organisations to leverage the skills and experience of employees to train others within the organisation.
- FirstBird: a solution that helps build employee loyalty by capitalising on their skills and interests, keeping them informed of personalised internal opportunities and thus enabling them to develop within their organisation.
- RandomCoffee: SaaS solution that encourages meetings between employees according to predefined company rules to break down silos within organisations and strengthen synergies.
- Timeular: helps users and companies to get an overview of their time management so that they can improve and become more efficient.
- Workelo: European leader in operational mobility management, from Onboarding to Offboarding. The offer accompanies all employees from their arrival to their departure from the company, through an innovative, engaging and collaborative experience, while saving HRs and managers 68% of their time.
- Yogist: A complete and innovative method for health prevention in companies. Yogist was born out of yoga in the workplace. The YOGIST method can be adapted to everyone, to all workstations and to all professions.a chatbot created with psycho-ergonomists and osteopaths, without equipment, without changing clothes…
You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe links or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.